No longer available - please call for alternative
SolventTrak is a solvent conservation system designed to recycle uncontaminated solvents used in isocratic HPLC systems.
In most systems much of the mobile phase can be recycled and reused. This saves money by reducing solvent consumption and the need for solvent disposal.
- Unique peak detection algorithm accurately defines peaks and diverts them to waste
- Installs easily into any isocratic LC system
- Saves up to 90% of solvent consumption
- Reduces solvent disposal cost
- Pays for itself in 60 to 90 days
- Easy to use — no complex programming
- Returns reliably clean solvent to mobile phase reservoir
- Automatic performance validation
- NIST traceable calibration certificate included as standard