Designed by the leaders in UV-Visible Spectroscopy for molecular absorption quantitative analysis, the UV-1280 Multipurpose UV-Visible Spectrophotometer offers wavelength scanning from 190-1100nm. This lower-cost, high-quality instrument is ideal for applications ranging from routine environmental and food quality testing to life science analyses.
Easy to Operate
- The easy-to-see LCD and buttons enable user-friendly, intuitive measurement, instrument validation, and printing operations.
Enhanced instrument validation functions
- The checks for JIS items can be performed automatically or semi automatically.
- Linking with a 6-series multi-cell (optional) is possible, making sample replacement unnecessary. Inspections can be performed efficiently
A Variety of High-Level Measurement Modes
- Equipped with a range of programs, the UV-1280 can be used for everything from photometric, spectral, and kinetics measurements to DNA/protein and high-level multi-component quantitation.
Data Storage on USB Flash Drives
- Using USB flash drives makes it easy to transport analysis data and to store large amounts of data in a PC.
- USB flash drives can be connected directly to the UV- 1280.
- Data for spectra and time-course curves can be displayed and saved with commercial spreadsheet software.