This reconditioned GC with 150 vial-position autosampler is configured with a split/splitless inlet and flame ionization detector (FID). The system comes complete with brand new Clarity Control Software and Data Station.
The Agilent 7890B is a state of the art gas chromatograph. High performance temperature and pressure control provide precise retention time reproducibility and chromatographic performance.
- Maximum achievable ramp rate: 120⁰C/min
- Oven cool down (22⁰C ambient): 450⁰C to 50⁰C in 4 minutes
The 7693 autosampler, with its 150 vial tray, provides the opportunity for extended periods of unattended operation.
Clarity Data Handling Software
Offering an intuitive interface, Clarity software provides an easy to use platform for data acquisition, calibration and reporting of results.
Clarity can be configured with defined user rights to give access to only those who need it, providing security and change control in conjunction with the audit trail.
- Speck and Burke can offer a complete solution including delivery, installation and training, reducing implementation time.
- Our smartSERVICE maintenance contracts provide ongoing reliability and performance. Find out more here.
- Speck and Burke can also install your laboratory gases. We use computer modelling to produce customised and efficient systems.
- We offer worldwide shipping.
As with all our reconditioned equipment this system comes with a 90 day parts and labour warranty, offering you peace of mind (options to extend warranty available).