Reconditioned HTA HT2000H Headspace autosampler with new installation kit
HTA's proven headspace technology is based on a high performance gas-tight syringe:
- Through a short flow path, it reduces sources of error, such as vial pressurization, valve switching, loop filling or transfer line contamination.
- Allows sequential injections, even of samples featuring highly dissimilar characteristics and permits adjustable sample volumes without loop changes
- Progressive sample transfer into the oven assures that one sample is heated while the previous one is analysed, increasing sample throughput
- Can be operated as a standalone sampler via the touchscreen or via software drivers
- Quick release installation system permits fast transfer between instruments
- Fits on almost any model of gas chromatograph
As with all of our reconditioned equipment, this system comes with a 90 day parts and labour warranty (options to extend the warranty are available).
- Drivers are available which allow operation of HT2000H Series from within Chemstation (Rev.B or higher), OpenLab Chemstation Edition, Data Apex Clarity and many other Chromatography Data Systems
- HTA Autosampler Manager Software is also available to operate the HT2000H Series outwith the data handling environment. This package offers a method development facility for headspace analysis
- Vial leakage check can be included with the appropriate accessory
- Couple this system with one of our reconditioned gas chromatographs
- Preventative maintenance support from our factory trained engineers