This reconditioned Perkin Elmer Clarus 600C EI/CI GCMS system is a single quadrupole instrument with the following features and benefits:
- Fastest available GC heat-up and cool-down conventional oven provides increased sample throughput
- Electron Impact (EI) and Chemical Ionisation (CI) capabilities to provide additional selectivity for complex samples
- Fast scan speeds of up to 65 scans/second and 12,500 amu/sec improves spectral fidelity
- Wide mass range of 1-1200 u
- Concurrently run SIM and scan mode, to collect more information in a shorter period
- Plug & play ion sources for easy installation
- 255L/sec Turbomolecular Pump - suitable for use with hydrogen carrier gas
- System stays cleaner longer - pre-quad removes undesirable contamination before the main analytical quadrupole
- Integrated 82 vial position liquid autosampler, for unattended operation
This system is supplied with a rotary vacuum pump, Turbomass software and PC.
As with all of our reconditioned instruments, this system comes with a 3 month parts and labour warranty on non-wetted parts.