Field Sales Person Wanted
Salary: OTE in the range 30 to 35K + benefits
Are you a successful sales person with a solid track record, seeking to progress your career?
Speck and Burke has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, team-orientated sales professional with experience in B2B sales to train as a laboratory gas systems sales-specialist.
We are looking for a motivated sales person to help us increase sales in our laboratory gas systems division. Offering a generous remuneration package, we provide extensive training and support, enabling you to become highly successful in this varied and interesting role.
With year on year growth in the Gas Division this position will give you the opportunity to be part of an expanding, progressive and responsive company.
The territory covers the industrial north of England (see appendix), and the successful candidate will be based in this area. Our target markets include education, food and drink, chemical manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and environmental testing laboratories, to name a just a few.
The role, for which we will give extensive training, involves:
- The sale of laboratory gas systems, maintenance contracts and inspection services, into laboratories.
- Generating increased revenue by significantly expanding the client base in your territory.
- Looking after and developing our existing clients.
- Gathering information to enable our estimators to design and quote for gas systems.
- Understanding the codes of practice which apply to our industry.
- Communicating with customers at all levels.
- Ensuring visit reports are completed promptly on our CRM system.
During your initial training, you will be based at our offices in Scotland from Monday to Friday. Follow-up training will continue by way of ongoing support from the rest of the team and at our six-weekly sales meetings in Scotland. It is expected that eventually you will spend around four days a week on the road and that on occasion, this will involve overnight stays.
- BUPA membership.
- Company Pension.
- Company car or a generous mileage allowance.
- 34 days holiday (including statutory holidays).
If you think you’re the person we’re looking for, please send you cv and covering letter to Emily Dwan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- (LN) Lincoln
- (NG) Nottingham
- (HU) Hull
- (DN) Doncaster
- (DE) Derby
- (HD) Huddersfield
- (BD) Bradford
- (LS) Leeds
- (YO) York
- (S) Sheffield
- (WF) Wakefield
- (HX) Halifax
- (HG) Harrogate
- (BB) Blackburn
- (BL) Bolton
- (FY) Blackpool
- (LA) Lancaster
- (PR) Preston
- (WN) Wigan
- (M) Manchester
- (OL) Oldham
- (SK) Stockport
- (CH) Chester
- (L) Liverpool
- (LL) Llandudno
- (WA) Warrington
- (CW) Crewe
- (ST) Stoke-On-Trent
- (SY) Shrewsbury
- (TF) Telford
- (WS) Walsall
- (WV) Wolverhampton