Warehouse/Logistics Support Operative
Alva Clackmannanshire, near Stirling (office based).
Hours 9.00am to 5.15pm Mon-Fri
£20k plus bonus
As a result of strong year on year growth Speck & Burke are recruiting to expand our gas team. We have a vacancy for a Warehouse/Logistics Support Operative to support our Gas Engineering team. Speck & Burke operate from our base in Alva near Stirling covering all of the UK. We install and maintain specialist gas systems and laboratory equipment via our engineering teams. This role will involve a large variety of tasks that will all help support the engineers to carry out their work on the road. We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and adaptable individual who would enjoy the varied nature of this role. Experience working in a warehouse/engineering support role would be preferable but not essential as full training will be given.
Main responsibilities to include:
- Return items to stock/shelves after engineers’ return from site.
- Assisting in the loading/unloading of engineers’ vans.
- Basic van maintenance e.g. checking tyres/oil/screen wash/cleaning.
- Chemically clean copper tubing for stock.
- Prepare inspections labels and assist with any other preparation for engineer’s jobs.
- General warehouse maintenance/cleaning.
- Assist with stock check.
- Picking orders from stock ready for shipping/delivery to customers.
- General building maintenance tasks.
- Replenishing engineering consumables.
- Opening and receipting incoming goods.
The successful candidate will receive extensive training in all areas of responsibility.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a covering letter and you CV to Sarah Anderson email@example.com.