Field Sales Person Wanted
Salary: OTE in excess of £50K + benefits
Are you a successful sales person with a solid track record, looking to progress your career?
Speck and Burke has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, team-orientated sales professional with experience in B2B sales.
We are looking for a motivated sales person to help us increase our laboratory gas system sales and inspection division. Offering a generous remuneration package, we provide full training and support, enabling you to become highly successful in this varied and interesting role.
With growth in excess of 40% in the Gas Division over the past year, this position will give you the opportunity to be part of an expanding, progressive and responsive company.
The territory covers the industrial north of England and the successful candidate will be based in this area. Our target markets include education, food and drink, chemical manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and environmental testing laboratories, to name a just a few.
The role, for which we will give extensive training, involves:
- The sale of laboratory gas systems, maintenance contracts and inspection services, into laboratories.
- Generating increased revenue by significantly expanding the client base in your territory.
- Looking after and developing our existing clients.
- Gathering information to enable our estimators to design and quote for gas systems.
- Understanding the codes of practice which apply to our industry.
- Communicating with customers at all levels.
- Ensuring visit reports are completed and our CRM system is kept up to date.
During your initial six weeks training, you will be based at our offices in Scotland from Monday to Friday. Follow-up training will continue by way of ongoing support from the rest of the team and at our six-weekly sales meetings in Scotland. It is expected that you will spend around four days a week on the road and that on occasion, this will involve overnight stays.
- BUPA membership.
- Company Pension.
- Company car or generous mileage allowance.
- 34 days holiday (including statutory holidays).