Internal Sales Executive
£18-23k OTE (uncapped)
Location: Alva, Clackmannanshire
Contract time: Full time, permanent
This role is part of the sales function, it is an internal position providing support to the external sales team through lead generation and sales processing support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the external sales team, by generating leads via phone campaigns.
- Use the companies CRM database to create leads from dormant accounts.
- Interrogate Lead Forensics data to generate potential sales leads, including cross referencing with click though data from our email campaign software.
- Create, execute and evaluate marketing email campaigns and follow up potential leads by phone.
- Update company website using Umbraco Content Management System (CMS).
- Help the external sales team manage their sales opportunities.
- Lost lead analysis.
- Generate quotations as a result of customer enquiries.
- Process customer sales orders on our accounting system.
- Keep our CRM database up to date with the latest customer communications.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Experience working in an outbound telephone sale/marketing role.
- Highly organised individual with a methodical approach and the ability to prioritise workload.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel