Gas System Safety Seminars
Speck & Burke regularly deliver gas system operator training courses, these can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. Below is an outline of the topics that are covered:
- Using gas systems safely and legally.
- An introduction to the relevant Regulations and Codes of Practice with an explanation of the difference between them.
- Definitions and terminology.
- The duties of owners of gas systems.
- An explanation of the hardware and devices in a gas system.
- How regulators work and their function.
- Protective devices in a gas system.
- Selecting the correct regulator for the work at hand.
- Operating and replacing regulators.
- Handling and changing cylinders.
- Recognising the risks from exposure to stored energy.
- Mitigating the risks from asphyxiating, flammable, toxic and corrosive gases.
- An introduction to the correct use of fittings.
- Examples from our “Rogue’s Gallery”!
This half day course includes some practical work on your own systems. The cost of the training is £930.00 + VAT per session and there is no limit on the number of attendees.
If you require any further information or a formal quotation, call us on 0800 731 5441 or use the form below.