Reconditioned CTC CombiPAL headspace autosampler with installation kit.
- Static Headspace
- Top mounted, saves bench space
- Interfaces with any major GC or GCMS system
- Standalone operation available via the supplied handheld controller.
The syringe only concept of the CombiPAL headspace helps to eliminate the headaches commonly associated with conventional autosamplers:
- No complicated error prone operations e.g. vial pressurization, valve switching, loop filling or heated transfer lines are involved
- For maximum throughput, the intelligently controlled vial transfer into the incubator oven ensures that a sample is always ready to be injected when the previous run is completed
- Eliminates dead volume and adsorption effect in sample loops and transfer lines
- Permits adjustable sample volumes without sample loop changes
- No sample dilution due to vial pressurization
Autosampler Upgrade Options
- SPME Sampling Kit
- Liquid Injection Kit (up to 500µl for LVI applications)
The SPME mode
Solid phase microextraction (SPME) has become established as a practical alternative for sample preparation for gas chromatography. SPME reduces the time required for sample preparation and eliminates the use of large volumes of extraction solvents. AS no solvent is injected, and the analytes are rapidly desorbed onto the column, minimum detection limits are improved, and resolution is maintained. SPME is useful in many different analyses, including characterization of environmental, forensic, food/flavour and pharmaceutical compounds. Variable vial penetration depth allows direct extraction of compounds in liquid samples or in the headspace area above liquid/solid samples. After the compounds are thermally desorbed in the hot GC injector, the fibre may be fully cleaned again in a special heated and purged Fibre Conditioning Station.
As with all of our reconditioned equipment, this system comes with a 90 day parts and labour warranty (options to extend the warranty are available).
- Add a reconditioned GC to this system
- Include additional sample trays and other accessories to increase periods of unattended operation
- Direct software control is available through Data Apex Clarity module and Chemstation
- Preventative maintenance support
- Instrument qualification services