This Agilent 1100 HPLC system gives great stability, uses high performance electronics and has unrivalled sensitivity to mention a few of its attributes. The system is easy to use and offers an affordable solution for your laboratory.
Variable Wavelength Detector
This system comes with a Variable Wavelength Detector (VWD) which lowers detection limits with simplified optics for high sensitivity, low baseline drift and wide linear range. Minimum baseline noise gives high baseline stability for the lowest detection limits. The VWD offers programmable wavelength switching for sensitivity and selectivity, optimised to each analytes elution, along with stop-flow wavelength scanning for quick wavelength optimisation.
The optimized design of the 1100 Series quaternary pump ensures virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow, with dual floating pistons in series, precisely servo-controlled. This design with variable stroke volume allows pulse-free solvent delivery and efficient mixing. An inlet-valve electronically activated and synchronized to piston stroke - eliminates vapor formation with volatile solvents and is maintenance free. With high-speed proportioning valve and pre-configured vacuum degasser, for convenient low-pressure mixing of up to four solvents and highest flexibility in solvent choices.
- Agilent 1100 Solvent Tray
- Agilent 1100 Vacuum Degasser
- Agilent 1100 Quaternary Pump
- Agilent 1100 Autosampler
- Agilent 1100 Variable Wavelength Detector
- Agilent 1100 Column Oven
- Windows PC with Clarity Control Software
- This system is also available with Chemstation data handling.
- Speck and Burke can offer a complete solution including delivery; installation and training reducing implementation time.
- Our smartSERVICE maintenance contracts provide ongoing reliability and performance find out more here.
- We offer worldwide shipping.
As with all our reconditioned equipment this system comes with a 90 day parts and labour warranty, offering you peace of mind (options to extend warranty available).