Thomas Swan required new gas systems for their recently refurbished Analytical Development laboratory. We delivered exactly that, on time and on budget.
Thomas Swan & Co. Limited is an independent chemical manufacturing company, with offices and warehousing in the UK, USA and China and a global network of distributors. They service the domestic and international markets and export to over 80 countries worldwide. Working closely with leading universities they have developed cutting-edge technologies and are now a leading supplier to the international chemicals market producing over 100 products.
- Supply and installation of new gas systems, providing numerous high purity laboratory gases including fixed manifolds for cylinder applications, plant room compressor and cryogenic tanks.
- Working around existing laboratory equipment.
- Gas systems to be installed in a live working environment.
- Working with other contractors to bring the project in on time.
- Engineer the gas systems to be located in particular locations.
- Pipework routes designed around existing building, laboratories and equipment.
- Manufacture of bespoke secure gas cylinder cages.
- Install new gas systems ensuring safety of staff, contractors and visitors.
- Fully BCGA compliant gas systems meeting the PSSR2000 requirements with Written schemes of Examination.
- Minimal disruption to existing building infrastructure or staff.
- Project achieved to plan and budget.