Laboratory Gas Installer
Salary: OTE £38k
Are you a qualified electrician looking to progress your career and broaden your skill set?
Speck and Burke has an exciting opportunity for ambitious, qualified electricians to up-skill as Laboratory Gas Systems Installers.
We are looking for motivated electricians with commercial and industrial installation experience, who want to advance their career by expanding into a new area. Offering a generous package, we provide full training and support, enabling you to become a fully trained Laboratory Gas Systems Installer.
With 47% growth in the Gas Division over the past year, these positions give you the opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company.
These jobs are based in Alva but involve working throughout the UK, with extensive working away.
The roles involve:
- The installation of laboratory gas systems, including tubing, containment, cylinder manifolds and fittings in laboratory and light industrial environments.
- The installation and commissioning of gas detection systems.
- Producing work of a high standard which is acceptable to our customers.
- Understanding design specifications and technical drawings.
- Understanding and working in accordance with Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Working safely in accordance with our Health and Safety Management System.
- Communicating with customers at all levels.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed and kept up to date.
This post would suit someone with:
- Attention to detail and who takes pride in their work and is focused on providing good service to customers.
- The ability to solve problems as they arise during the course of their work.
- The flexibility to work individually or as a team member and on their own initiative when the situation demands.
- Strong communication skills.
- BUPA membership.
- Company Pension.
- Uniform, tools and PPE provided.
- iPhone, iPad, Satnav supplied.
- Company credit card to cover all expenses when working away.
- 34 days holiday.
If you would like to be considered for a position, please send your CV with a covering letter or email, outlining how your experience enables you to meet the requirements of the post to our Human Resources Manager, Emily Dwan at firstname.lastname@example.org