This reconditioned Agilent 1200/1260 Quaternary Diode Array HPLC system provides great stability, is easy to use and offers an affordable solution for your laboratory.
Diode Array Detector
Two lamps in this detector ensure the highest light output from 190 to 950 nm, for low detection limits over the entire wavelength range. The temperature management system ensures optimum baseline stability.
This reconditioned system consists of the following modules:
- Agilent 1200 Solvent Tray
- Agilent 1260 Quaternary Pump with Integrated Degasser
- Agilent 1200 Autosampler
- Agilent 1200 Column Oven
- Agilent 1200 Diode Array Detector
As with all of our reconditioned equipment, this system comes with a 90 day parts and labour warranty (options to extend the warranty are available).
- Control Software available: Data Apex Clarity or LC Chemstation
- Explore the spectral landscape and verify separation quality with peak purity, multiple signals and spectral libraries by adding 3D Spectral Analysis capability to either software package.
- Add a second detector to increase the analytical capabilities
- Add an HTA sample prep autosampler to free up lab staff resources
- Include a column and guard hardware
- Preventative maintenance support
- Instrument qualification services